twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 28, 2007

    more randomnessosity

    one man band, schizophrenic, pop attack.
    i am calm.
    promise me tomorrow starts with you.
    i remember the times you told me about your Jesus.
    tonight i'm falling and i can't get up.
    do ya poop?! huh? do yah??
    to hear your voice above the noise.
    you've truly blessed me and so many others with your extravagant smiles and friendship.
    we love because He first loved us.
    i could be stuck here for a thousand years without your arms to drag me out.
    and i just can't turn away.
    here's a map and here's a bible if you ever lose your way.
    my mind's unweaving.
    be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.
    paranoia is setting in.
    delirium taking over me.
    for every piece of me that wants you another piece backs away.
    i could be hurtful.
    every pain that i denied now echoes loud and clear.
    He is mighty to save.
    would you lie with me and just forget the world.
    i am everything you want.
    its not so hard to say goodbye.
    even the wrong words seem to rhyme.
    i know why you can't take your eyes off of me.
    maybe its best you leave me alone.
    like i know you do.
    i don't know what to say to you.
    screaming persons.
    DO NOT LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE YOUNG BUT SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE BELIEVERS IN SPEECH IN LIFE IN LOVE IN FAITH AND IN PURITY!!

    No comments: