twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    Accepted : best show evaa.

    you HAVE to watch this show. either get some pirated version (clear, of course) or you can borrow it from me, it is a GREAT show.

    this is all my brother's fault!! he got me into this stuff!

    :P


    btw, i'm sure most of you have noticed that my blog now comes with like 70% less colour. lol. i kind of figured how distracting all the colour was, and it took a REALLY long time to do all the colouring and all that. so, ta-daa! less colour, less bull and more.. ehmm.. more..


    bull?

    XD


    i dunno. lol.

    I GOT A NEW PHONE YAY MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    first camwhore icture in the camera!!! :D camera's not too bad ehh.

    WATCH "ACCEPTED"!!

    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZE QUAAAAN!

    old person. XD

    No comments: