twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    D<

    i vant to keel cik azlina.
    keelkeel.

    anyway. yeah.
    tmrw is debbie woo's farewell party.
    bitchhh.
    why'd you have to go??????? ;.;
    i don't like you.
    -stalks off-

    i didn't mean that. i love you, really. you've been exceptionally awesome in dealing with the antics of our very noisy, somewhat lunatic cell. :P maybe cause you're a lunatic yourself.
    KIDDING KIDDING.

    everyone is leaving me.

    philip.
    debbie.
    isaac.
    ben.
    nes.

    i should sit down and cry.
    BUT I WON'T!!
    i'll try.

    2 comments:

    Mallini said...

    awww.. mi amore. *huggles* not everyone's leaving,you'll still have Friar and me! And besides, Nes (assuming you're talking about our Nessie) ain't really leaving. she's just... leaving school pretty soon.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm going to be stuck here for a while longer, don't sweat it sweet cakes. xD

    Besides, even if I will be leaving school (yeeeeeeeees), I can still see you!
    I mean, I'll be able to drive and shit, so I can still come over to your place and lyk, harass you. >B

    As for the other jokers, well... there's the internet and webcams. (: And virtual ass-kicking. 8D