twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 01, 2008

    Oh. My. God.

    I won!!!!

    XDDD

    Okay, so I didn't win the WHOLE thing, i won for Theme A for the digital compact division. The theme was Indulge Metropolitan. Stupid theme, but yeah. I won another digital camera, but it's not even as good as the one I have NOW, it runs on AA batteries for goodness' sake. But yes. I am THRILLED.
    HAHA BRAGGING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm entitled, right, riiiiight?? :P

    So yes. My first ever competition. I didn't realise that it was going to be such a HUGE event, I thought it was going to be a small scale event, not even a hundred people, but boy was I WRONG. At least a thousand people had signed up for it, Mom estimated about 400+ people in the digital compact division, which was the one I was in. So yes. Out of 400 photos for Theme A, I won! Omg lol.

    Unfortunately, I don't get to keep the winning photo, I should have copied it on my memory card. ;.; but I have one of the trial photos I took, so here it is :

    Haha. (:

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    congratulations kateh darling!

    The Beatrice is proud of youuu!!!