twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    -snore-

    "So kiss me goodbye, I may not make it out alive." - Cobra Starship feat. William Beckett (TAI), Travis McCoy (GCH) and someone from The Sounds (XD), Snakes On A Plane (Bring It)

    I'm BOREDD. slept over at Sammie's yesterday. Lol, we had fun. :P
    Hey Sam, remember this?

    "Uncle John? Uncle John? Can you teach me to swim, Uncle John? Uncle John?"

    Inside joke. :P

    I'm not gonna describe the stuff we did. Embarassing much. XD We ate hard-as-rock muffins. Well, the first muffin was. After that, they were not bad. (:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORABARABA!!!!~
    Mua ha ha.
    I'm sorry I can't come on Saturday. ;.;

    I'm leaving for Langkawi tomorrow! Ya'll better miss me. XD
    Kay. I'm really lazy right now, so I'm going back to sleep.
    Ooh, did I ever mention how incredibly SEXY William Beckett is? He's just the sexiest boy on Earth. Skinny, but sexy. His hair is AWESOME. EEEEEK. He looks super good in the video with Cobra Starship - Snakes on a Plane (Bring It). MUA HA HA! Sexy gilerr.

    No comments: