twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    Greetings, Isaac! The world says hello.


    "As we go on, we remember all the times we spent together." - Vitamin C, Graduation.

    HE'S LEAVING ON SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
    T.T
    My pink bunny slave.
    Okay, I'm not actually going to cry, but I am definitely sad that Isaac's leaving. ;.; 
    After Isaac will be Ben.
    After Ben will be Philip.

    NEUUUUUU.

    Oh yes. I remember Isaac asked me not to put up a photo of him on my blog.
    TOO BAAD.

    Anyway. We went out to eat Japanesey-squeezy in Hartamas today. Much talking ensued. :P
    I'm definitely gonna miss this bunch of guys. The being driven around (MUA HA HA), the strange talks and awkward silences..
    Okay, I might really cry.
    Here's to my favourite college boys.
    Don't do naughty things now. XD

    Blogger's being stupid. I can't seem to upload anymore photos. I'll try later. (:

    No comments: