twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    "I like where we are, here." - Hellogoodbye, Here In Your Arms.

    I'M GOING TO CAMP TOMORROW!
    I'm gonna bring macaroni and cheese.
    HAHA.
    I wanna watch the Adventures of Food Boy now.
    Coz it's got Lucas Grabeel in it. He's so lovely. 
    XD
    Anyway. I haven't seen Wild Child. Hmm.
    Should be a good one.
    I want to see Yes Man!! That's gonna be awesome, plus I love Jim Carey.

    Kay. I have to pack more stuff now. Hmm.

    Tshirts : Check.
    Pants : Check.
    Shorts : Check.
    Toiletries : No check.
    Towel : No check.
    Bible : No check.
    Super short shorts : Check.
    Food : No check.
    Bras : Check.
    Knickers : No check.

    I am so going to hell.

    No comments: