twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    Nearer.

    "I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet." - Fallout Boy, Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes.


    My brother and I were having a random conversation about pygmy rabbits.

    "So you want one?"
    "Why, you want to buy me one is it?"
    "I was thinking, if my paycheck big enough, then.."
    "Alamak! No! Don't buy me a rabbit!!"
    "Why? Smelly?"
    "No! Well, yes, but other than that, I would probably lose it!"
    "Huh?!"
    "Yeah! It'd be one moment, I'd be squealing over it (cups hands, goes -squeesqueesquee-) and then I'll put it down to do something and the next thing you know, it's gone!"
    "-rolls eyes- With cute pets, come great responsibility!"
    "Ack. I'll have ugly pets then."

    LOL.

    Merry-Almost-Christmas, everybody. (:

    No comments: