twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 30, 2009

    Booooosh.

    "My baby's pretty as a car crash ; Sexy as a stinger of a hornet in your arm ; Just another modern swinger, singin' ; "Catch me if you can" ; With a cigarette in hand and it's love." - The Pink Spiders, Modern Swinger.

    Eek, so exams are coming up.
    But as far as I'm concerned, I need new music. D:

    LOL.
    I downloaded The Pink Spiders the other day (thanks Raksasa!) and they're totally addictive. :D
    I just downloaded 3OH!3's album (They're the ones with "Don't Trust Me" in case you peeps don't know). It's pretty crappy, only Don't Trust Me is worth a listen. ): I was hoping for more energetic insanely addictive music!!! Instead, the rest of the songs are full of strange sounds and bad words for lack of better vocabulary. Oh, and their song titles are all spelt wrongly. @.@ On purpose.

    LAAAAAAME. Ooh, a better song is playing now.
    It's a ballad. HAHAHAHA.

    Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Night. (:

    No comments: