twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 05, 2009

    whut?

    "2 parts GOOOOOOOOOOD-looking! Wait, 4 parts." - Tyson Ritter, All American Rejects.

    So I have this worst enemy.
    Apparently.
    Except.. You know, I don't HAVE any enemies.
    Soo.. This person doesn't exist.
    Coward.

    Anyway, moving on. I'm so not going to school tomorrow. It's Maulidur Rasul and they're gonna cart the Moral students off to the hall for some talk or Moral crap. I don't know. I REFUSE TO GOOOOOO!

    Lol. The new Windows Messenger is SUPER weird. Sara insisted on installing it and now I tak faham. n.o What do the little coloured squares at the side mean? And how do I check who's who? I can't check the e mail. WEIRDD. I don't know how. ):

    OMG! Rafi Gevron is super sexy. Hang on, lemme see if I can find a pic of this hot saucepot.


    Rafi Gavron <3


    Rafi Gavron and Aaron Yoo. Aaron Yoo is actually 30 this year. Insane right?! Rafi is 20.


    Rafi, Aaron Yoo and Michael Cera in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
    OH RAFI! ;p

    Anyway, on to the post about Death and Ghosts! Or NST'S very own D&G, as I like to call it XD
    It was really good! All that work definitely paid off. Everyone said that the deco was really good and looked professional and stuff, but I swear, you guys should have seen it when all the light were on. Tze Quan and I were so depressed!! It looked pathetic. D: But then we turned off the house lights and turned on the coloured lights and it looked GOOD, so that was okay. (: Tze Quan and I spent quite a while putting bubble wrap under the black cloth aisle, which was kind of WASTED, because they opened the OTHER doors, instead of the ones where the black cloth started. Pfft!! It was supposed to have this bones-cracking effect when the people stepped on them. It actually really worked, we tested it out a bit before and was GOOD, but then wasted.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, I put out 135 chairs, and there weren't enough chairs. INSANITY!! We didn't expect SOO many people to come, and I think almost 200 people turned up. Already our sanctuary shrank because of the murder scene, LAGI that many people showed up. It was pretty insane, but praise God! ^^ Ps. Dan was so happy.
    Krystal, Mallini and Carima came, yay!! Zi Lynn didn't make it ): Neither did Arleena, Debbie and Mishi.
    I WILL GET YOU GUYS NEXT TIIIIME! XD
    Anyhoo, it went really well, though I came home kind of spooked. I went to sleep and woke up at 2am feeling EXTREMELY creeped out, but I sang a song and eventually got back to sleep at 3am. Sara happily slept like a log, I'm so jealous. D:
    So all in all, despite everything that happened, I had a pretty good week last week, Though I'm really glad it's over.
    Sports Day is next week. D:
    ALYA'S GONNA TORTURE USSS!

    No comments: