twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 03, 2009

    LE GASP

    "And I am what I am, what I am and I am a trainwreck." - 3OH!3, Colorado Sunshine.

    Midterms are around the corner.
    Around the corner meaning, I'm standing at the corner.
    ITS COMING, ITS COMING AAAAGH!

    I think I might do okay for this test though. ACTUALLY. ;p I'm hoping. I just did my BK midterm, and I think it's okay, though I can kiss my A1 goodbye because I know I lost THAT MANY marks, because of little little details I forgot.

    It has come to my attention that when you say "Asian" to a foreigner (White people lah), the first thing that goes into their mind is.. Chinese.
    Really!!
    Like, if you see all the Facebook quizzes about anything to do with Asians, it's always got a photo of a Chinese person (My most recent quiz had a photo of a very old, wrinkly, cranky looking Chinese woman XD), or traits of kiasu Chinese people. XD

    Most of my posts are short nowadays, I don't have that much to say. :/

    KBAI!
    <3

    No comments: