twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 11, 2009

    Studied in Ikea on Friday with Aqila and Farah (: That was FUN.
    I don't get it. Ikea's like, the perfect place to study. You get to be noisy, you buy one cuppa coffee and get free refills (And you don't have to buy more coffee when you finish the coffee that runs out at home XD) and you can make as much noise as you want, AND no one chases you away. TA DAAAA. Perfecto.

    Lol, I plan to do it again sometime this week. (: Anyway, going to Penang on Wednesday till Friday, which sounds GREAT to me because I could really use the break.

    Hm. I wonder what my hotel's like. GOOOOOOOOOGLE.





    LOOKS GOOD.
    I can't wait to hit the pool. ;p Hopefully, there'll be hot tourists on holiday to stare at XD
    LOL!

    No comments: