twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 16, 2009


    "Ra-ra-a-a-ahh ; Roma-roma-a-ah ; Gaga ; Oh lala-a ; In your bad romance." Lady Gaga, Bad Romance.

    If you haven't seen the video, be prepared to be freaked. XD

    Anyway, yes, SPM really is tomorrow.
    Really. It really, really is tomorrow.

    Soo.. What am I doing here on the Internet? Why am I not cramming my head with last minute information about Pertarungan Antara Tuah Dengan Jebat, or reading up Pakatan Murni?

    I'm sick. Oh boy, did my body ever pick a BAD time to fall sick. It's not terribly sick, but I'm sniffly and sneezy and stuffy-headed enough to not be able to absorb very much information.
    Although, mushroom soup for lunch has made me feel better. :3

    Anyway, to everyone who reads this and is in Form 5, good luck and God bless!!! I'll be sending up loads of prayers for you guys, and unlike Facebook, God doesn't have a limit to the amount of people I can pray for ;p

    I don't know why everyone's sending out "I love you" and "I'm sorry" messages out together with their good luck messages. NOT that I don't appreciate them, but DUDES, we'll still see each other tomorrowwww. We'll face the end of the world TOGETHAAAA. Lol. You people are so cute. XD

    Okay, I'm going to try and read up somemore Form 5 dramas without falling asleep. Byee! <3

    No comments: