twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009

    We'll put '09 to rest.



    "Even if the rain always wins and forces my eyes shut ; I still dream of brighter days." - Cinematic Sunrise, Pulling A Piano From A Pond.

    Wow. It really is the end of 2009. I've been waiting for 2010 all year, and now that it's really here, I'm actually kind of excited and at the same time.. It's a bittersweet feeling. I'll miss my schoolmates, and I have my regrets, but I also have really high expectations for the year to come. All the opportunities that are in front of me are just ENDLESS.

    Usually, I'll recount what happened in the past year, but I don't think I will this time, coz I want to leave this past alone. So, let's look forward to the year to come, everyone!!!! :D

    I love youuuuu <3

    No comments: