twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 07, 2010



    "With the lights out ; It's just dangerous ; Here we are now ; Entertain us." - Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit.

    I don't know if you guys heard about the whole arson thing yet, but you will soon. Honestly, how can these people attack the churches? Metro Tabernacle has been burnt to the ground. How could they?? When they bar us from doing certain things, or saying certain things, we don't throw molotov cocktails at the mosques, or at the government! This really does break my heart, and I sincerely hope that most Malays will protest against these actions.

    In lighter news, I talked to Isaac Bunny today!! I really miss him and Ben. Stupid fellas. Not planning on coming back till they get their degrees, which means I have to wait a whole 'nother year till I get to see either of them! D:

    Also, I think I'm confirmed going to Raffles. EXCITING!! :DD

    Still, whatever religion you are, please pray for these churches. For the safety of the people who attend, and for the safety of our country's harmony, or what little there is left of it.

    2 comments:

    Little Bunny Foo-Foo said...

    Hey! I'm Little Bunny Foo-Foo and your blog is AWESOME!

    Kateh said...

    Uhm, thanks! :D